2. The Bible is the inspired, revealed Word of God—written by men, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and the answer for our needs (2 Peter 1:20-21 & 2 Timothy 3:16).
3. Jesus Christ is both God and Man—His divine nature from God and His humanity from Mary, His mother (Luke 1:35).
4. Only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God (John 3:3 &14:6). Man was created in the image of God, but when sin entered the world, spiritual and physical death began (Romans 5:12).
5. The person of the Holy Spirit is received by all at salvation. The infilling of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues is available to all believers to empower them in their walk with Christ (Matthew 3:11 & Acts 2:4).
6. Divine healing —spirit, mind, and body – is available today through Jesus who is The Healer (3 John 2). Miracles are a witness to the power of God and for the edification of believers (Mark 16:20).
7. A lifestyle of giving and receiving is a part of God’s provision and is important in the life of the believer (Genesis 8:22 & Luke 6:38). This is sowing and reaping or (seed-faith).
8. Water baptism is an outward symbol of an inward experience and a way for us to publicly declare our new life in Christ (Matthew 28:19).
9. Holy Communion is the remembrance and celebration of Jesus’ death; His broken body on the Cross for our healing and His shed blood for the forgiveness of sin (1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
10. Heaven and hell are real places. We will live eternally with God through salvation in Jesus Christ or eternally separated from God (John 3:16, Matthew 25:31-34).
To view our full-length faith statement, click here