Do you like to pray for others? If you have a heart for ministering the saving, healing, delivering power and love of God to others through prayer, you may be interested in applying for employment as a Prayer Partner with Oral Roberts Ministries.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Politely, pleasantly and professionally answering calls for prayer, donations and customer service. Prayer Partners are expected to follow the Ministry call pattern and provide a prayer of agreement and appropriate scripture to callers. This includes accurate data entry and consistently reaching department goals and standards for calls per hour.
Job skill/knowledge requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Strong biblical knowledge and ability to pray for a person’s needs according to scripture
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Spiritual and emotional maturity
- Ability to handle difficult calls while maintaining a professional, calm and caring demeanor
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Ability to work harmoniously with a diverse group of people
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal or written instruction
- Grammar, reading, spelling, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and reach goals in a fast-paced environment
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to: sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, repetitive motion, using equipment requiring manual dexterity. Must possess good near-sight, far-sight, and non-color-blind visual ability as well as the ability to bring objects into sharp focus. Must be able to hear clearly and distinctly. Must be able to communicate clearly over the phone.
Hours of operation: 6:00am – 1:00am, Monday – Friday
To apply for the Prayer Partner position, go to www.oralroberts.com/employment