The Seven Key Principles of Biblical Prosperity
From the archives of Oral Roberts – Seventh of seven parts
For the past week, I’ve shared with you some of the principles of God for biblical prosperity. Today, let’s bring these principles together so you can see them as a whole:
- God desires for you to experience a total prosperity in your life, one that includes your health, your finances, your spiritual life, your relationships… every aspect of your being. Biblical prosperity is based on the principle of wholeness.
- God brings prosperity into our lives so that we might share that prosperity with others. Biblical prosperity is having our needs met so that we can be a BLESSING TO OTHERS.
- God has made a way for your needs to be met based on the principle of a seed that is sown.
- God’s method for biblical prosperity requires that we be willing both to GIVE and RECEIVE. Giving, without receiving, results in our having less. Receiving, without giving, is the root of the world’s system of greed. Giving AND receiving must go together for true BIBLE prosperity.
- Our motivation for biblical prosperity must be that “fruit will abound” ― such that God’s work is expanded even as our needs are met.
- Out giving must be made IN FAITH in order for it to be an acceptable sacrifice―well-pleasing to GOD.
- God desires to be the SOURCE OF OUR TOTAL SUPPLY ― spiritually, physically, financially… in all areas of our lives.
The Bible teaches us to trust God to meet all our needs “according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19). Let’s trust Him to be faithful to His Word today as we do our part to plant our seeds in His work ― in faith.