Oral Roberts Ministries may request certain information in order to communicate with you concerning prayer, provide products you have requested, and provide receipts for your seed-faith giving. To provide these services, we may collect identification and contact information. Some of these occasions may include:
- Requests for prayer;
- When you make a donation to Oral Roberts Ministries;
- Registration for ORM Healing Services, School of Miracles classes, and other ORM events;
- Product orders;
- Customer service inquiries and various other contacts with ORM.
If you make a donation or purchase a product online from us your card/account information is not held by us. It is collected by our third party payment processors, who provide secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
ORM may report contact information to appropriate local authorities if there is concern of potential harm to a minor child, endangerment of others, self-harm or a crime.
In addition, ORM endeavors to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure and to maintain appropriate security for electronic and physical records.
ORM will make every effort to ensure that the privacy and other rights of children (minors) are not compromised. It is strongly recommended that children have a parent or guardian verify their contact and communication with ORM.
At any time that you wish to be removed from our email or mailing list, you may:
- Send an online message through www.oralroberts.com/prayer;
- Send an email message to email@example.com;
- Call 918-591-2019 in the USA; Call 416-485-8431 in Canada;
Oral Roberts Ministries
PO Box 2187
Tulsa, OK 74102
Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association of Canada
PO Box 10218 STN Don Mills
North York, ON M3C 0J9