- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 – 15 ounce cans ranch-style beans
- 1 – 15.25 ounce can whole kernel corn
- 1 – 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 – 14.5 ounce can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 teaspoons chile powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- In a large pot over medium/high heat, combine the ground beef and onion and sauté for 5 to 10 minutes, or until meat is browned and onion is tender.
- Drain excess fat. Stir in the beans, corn, both cans of tomatoes and the seasonings.
- Mix well, reducing heat to medium and allow to heat through; about 15 minutes.
- Top with cheese or sour cream, if desired.