Summer Berry Pie
- 1-9 inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1-8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 can prepared strawberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Bake pie crust in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before filling.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugars, vanilla extract, and milk in a bowl until well combined.
- Spread into the pie crust.
- Combine the berries and the pie filling and add to top of cheese mixture, covering as completely as possible.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours or overnight before serving.