- 8 eggs
- 1 pkg Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup Half & Half or whole milk
- 1-2 cups blanched broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp olive, coconut or canola oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg fully cooked bacon (optional)
- 3 stalks chopped asparagus (optional)
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the sausage according to package directions.
- Blanch broccoli for two minutes; drain and add to the cooked sausage.
- Wisk together the eggs, oil, baking powder and milk. Slowly
- add in the broccoli sausage mixture, blending together.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and pour mixture
- into 12 muffin slots. Add bacon and/or asparagus if desired
- to the egg mixture. Top with a sprinkle of parmesan.
- Bake about 12-15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until
- eggs are set.