Pimento Cheese Spread
- 4 cups shredded cheese (your choice; I used cheddar)
- 1 small (4oz) can of pimentos, mostly drained
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise (you can substitute Greek yogurt also)
- 2 dill pickles, chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne (as desired for heat)
- Mix ingredients thoroughly together with a large spoon or spatula. Chill thoroughly.
- Use as a dip with chips or veggies as desired (see below).
- Roast carrots or pita chips in olive oil, salt and pepper in oven at 400 degrees.
- Carrots 8-10 minutes
- Pita chips 10-15 minutes