- 2 – 7.5 oz. cans refrigerator biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 – 1 cup chopped pecans
- Muffin pan (for individual servings) or
- Bundt cake pan
- Cut the biscuit dough rounds into quarters.
- Toss the dough quarters in a plastic zip top bag with the brown sugar and cinnamon; coating each dough piece thoroughly.
- Butter every inch of the interior surface of your baking pan.
- Pour into the bottom the maple syrup and pecans.
- Gently press the coated dough pieces on top of the maple and pecans.
- Drizzle in the melted butter.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes if using a muffin pan or 45-55 minutes in a bundt cake pan.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 1 minute then quickly turn upside down onto a sheet pan which is covered with foil or parchment; letting the maple-glazed pecans become the top.