Fall Squash Salad
- 3 sweet potatoes; peeled and diced
- 4 cups butternut squash; peeled and diced
- 1 bulb fennel; chopped largely
- 1 red onion; chopped largely
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 5 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Mix the sweet potatoes, fennel, onion, squash, salt and pepper with 2 tablespoons of the coconut oil and roast for 25-35 minutes or until golden; stirring once halfway through.
- In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, orange juice and honey with a wisk.
- Gradually add the remaining coconut oil, wisking until blended.
- Pour the dressing over the veggies; mixing gently, and serve warm.