- 12 eggs
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared
- yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 11 minutes, use a timer.
- Remove from hot water, cool in an ice bath, peel and chop.
- In a bowl, and stir in the chopped eggs, mayonnaise, mustard and green onion.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Stir and serve on your favorite bread, with sliced raw veggies or crackers.