1 pkg refrigerator biscuit dough ready
5 leaves of fresh basil, chopped
1 pkg mozzarella string cheese, cut into thirds
1 pkg pre-cooked meatballs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice open the biscuit dough halfway through, stuffing with the
- meatball, string cheese and basil. Close the biscuit dough
- around the inside ingredients. Lay on a baking sheet.
- Brush the tops with a little melted butter and season with Italian seasonings and parmesan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve warm with your choice of dipping sauce.