Enjoy a weekly infusion of God’s power with Make Your Day Count! Host Lindsay Roberts brings you life-giving TV with inspiring stories, special guests, delicious recipes from Jordan Roberts, and a refreshing time in the Word of God.
Invite your loved ones and friends to tune in along with you!
Check your local TV listings for the latest dates and times, or watch it in our video archives.
In the Kitchen
Summer Berry Pie
- 1-9 inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1-8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 can prepared strawberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Bake pie crust in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before filling.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugars, vanilla extract, and milk in a bowl until well combined.
- Spread into the pie crust.
- Combine the berries and the pie filling and add to top of cheese mixture, covering as completely as possible.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours or overnight before serving.