Make Your Day Count
Enjoy a weekly infusion of God’s power with Make Your Day Count! Host Lindsay Roberts brings you life-giving TV with inspiring stories, special guests, delicious recipes from Jordan Roberts, and a refreshing time in the Word of God.
Invite your loved ones and friends to tune in along with you!
Check your local TV listings for the latest dates and times, or watch it in our video archives.
In the Kitchen
- 2 – 7.5 oz. cans refrigerator biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 – 1 cup chopped pecans
- Muffin pan (for individual servings) or
- Bundt cake pan
- Cut the biscuit dough rounds into quarters.
- Toss the dough quarters in a plastic zip top bag with the brown sugar and cinnamon; coating each dough piece thoroughly.
- Butter every inch of the interior surface of your baking pan.
- Pour into the bottom the maple syrup and pecans.
- Gently press the coated dough pieces on top of the maple and pecans.
- Drizzle in the melted butter.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes if using a muffin pan or 45-55 minutes in a bundt cake pan.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 1 minute then quickly turn upside down onto a sheet pan which is covered with foil or parchment; letting the maple-glazed pecans become the top.