Make Your Day Count
Enjoy a weekly infusion of God’s power with Make Your Day Count! Host Lindsay Roberts brings you life-giving TV with inspiring stories, special guests, delicious recipes from Jordan Roberts, and a refreshing time in the Word of God.
Invite your loved ones and friends to tune in along with you!
Check your local TV listings for the latest dates and times, or watch it in our video archives.
In the Kitchen
Seven Layer Dip
- Guacamole (or you can use pre-made store bought guac)
- 2-3 avocados
- 1 lemon or lime (for juice in guac)
- seasonings as desired
- 1 small can of chopped or sliced black olives
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 16oz tub of sour cream
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- 1 package shredded mexican style cheese
- 1 cup sliced grape or cherry tomatoes (or chopped regular tomatoes)
- 1 stalk of chopped green onion for garnish (if desired)
- 1 package tortilla chips for dipping
Layer in one large dish or individual cups as desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.