Make Your Day Count
Enjoy a weekly infusion of God’s power with Make Your Day Count! Host Lindsay Roberts brings you life-giving TV with inspiring stories, special guests, delicious recipes from Jordan Roberts, and a refreshing time in the Word of God.
Invite your loved ones and friends to tune in along with you!
Check your local TV listings for the latest dates and times, or watch it in our video archives.
In the Kitchen
Pilgrim Hat Cookies & Candy Corn Turkey Cookies
Pilgrim Hat Cookies
- 1 pkg of striped shortbread cookies that have one side coated in chocolate
- 1 bag of the small chocolate peanut butter cup candies
- 1 tube of yellow frosting
- Turn chocolate peanut butter cups upside down and attach to chocolate side of cookie using the yellow icing as “glue.”
- Twist the peanut butter cup until icing spreads out in circle.
- Pipe a small square on the peanut butter cup.
Candy Corn Turkey Cookies
- 1 pkg of sugar cookies
- 1 pkg of candy corn
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 1 small tube each of orange & black icing
- Spread ready-made frosting over sugar cookies.
- Place one row of candy corn around top half of cookie (that’s your turkey feathers!).
- Dot “eyes” with black icing and pipe “beak” with orange icing.