Make Your Day Count
Enjoy a weekly infusion of God’s power with Make Your Day Count! Host Lindsay Roberts brings you life-giving TV with inspiring stories, special guests, delicious recipes from Jordan Roberts, and a refreshing time in the Word of God.
Invite your loved ones and friends to tune in along with you!
Check your local TV listings for the latest dates and times, or watch it in our video archives.
In the Kitchen
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 – 15 ounce cans ranch-style beans
- 1 – 15.25 ounce can whole kernel corn
- 1 – 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 – 14.5 ounce can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 teaspoons chile powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- In a large pot over medium/high heat, combine the ground beef and onion and sauté for 5 to 10 minutes, or until meat is browned and onion is tender.
- Drain excess fat. Stir in the beans, corn, both cans of tomatoes and the seasonings.
- Mix well, reducing heat to medium and allow to heat through; about 15 minutes.
- Top with cheese or sour cream, if desired.