Since its founding in 1949, the Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association, through its many ministries, is totally dedicated to taking the Good News of Jesus Christ to the world and bringing God’s healing power to the whole person—body, mind and spirit.
OREA accomplishes this mission through:
- Evangelistic Outreaches both internationally and domestically, preaching and praying to those sick in body, mind and spirit;
- The Abundant Life Prayer Group praying for all prayer requests received, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for over 50 years;
- Medical Missions outreaches internationally, bringing doctors, medical services, and supplies to those in need;
- Food Programs procuring food and other humanitarian aid for needy children and adults internationally;
- Television broadcasts featuring Bible teaching and testimonies of God’s goodness, transmitted around the world via satellite and the Internet;
- Letters of prayer and hope sent monthly;
- Books, Magazines, DVDs and CDs which teach, bring uplifting messages and share everyday stories of the love and miracle power of Jesus Christ;
- Support of orphanages, hospitals, and other humanitarian outreaches internationally.
- School of Miracles courses that teach Christians to reach out in faith to God for their needs to be met, as well as how to minister the love and power of God to those around us.